Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 6|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Till served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Election Law|
Till won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 6. Till advanced past the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Till + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- White House petition wants Obama to ban creationism, intelligent design in ... - Daily Caller
- Buckland selectman's essay picked for 'This I Believe' - The Recorder
- State budget talks continue late into night; no deal yet on Medicaid expansion - Concord Monitor
- A roundup of local sports briefs, news and announcements - Concord Monitor
- York High School Class of 2013 top students - Seacoastonline.com
- Lawsuit against EPA delayed until Obama unveils new climate plan - Daily Caller
- School district scanned kids' eyes without parents' consent - Daily Caller
- Chris Christie hits Obama and Dems on lack of leadership - Daily Caller
- House proposes 3-year Medicaid expansion plan - The Union Leader
- House Democrats propose Medicaid expansion deal to break budget deadlock - Concord Monitor
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found