|Colorado State Senate District 20|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Keller earned her B.S. from Buffalo State College in 1971 and her M.A. from Canisius College in 1972. Her professional experience includes working as a Special Education Teacher/Interpreter for Jefferson County R-1 Schools from 1978 to 2002.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Keller was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to Colorado's term limits.
Keller raised $126,062 for her campaign, while Sargent raised $41,657.
|Colorado State Senate, District 20 (2006)|
|Maryanne Keller (D)||23,925|
|Dick Sargent (R)||18,079|
In 2006, Keller collected $126,062 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Democratic Senate Campaign Fund||$15,000|
|Jefferson County Education Association||$4,000|
|Colorado State Conference Of Electrical Workers||$4,000|
|Food & Commercial Workers Local 7||$4,000|
|Service Employees Local 105||$3,500|
Keller and her husband, Stephen, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Maryanne + Keller + Colorado + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado Senate Committees
- Colorado state legislative districts
- Sen. Keller's personal website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Maryanne Keller
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002
- Sen. Keller on State Surge
- Colorado election results
|Colorado State Senate - District 20
| Succeeded by|