Maryl Graybeal Featherstone
|Maryl Graybeal Featherstone|
|Oregon State Senate District 29|
|Other||University of Oregon|
Featherstone is the owner and CEO of Graybeal Distributing Company. Prior to her current position, she managed consultants at Cambridge Technology Partners and Price Waterhouse. In addition, Featherstone managed computer systems for LSI Logic. She is married to her husband, Barry. They have two children.
On her campaign Facebook page, Featherstone outlines her campaign themes:
- "We need a state senator in Salern with real private sector experience who has created jobs. I am not a career politician, and am not running for office in need of a job. I am running to create jobs in our communities."
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Featherstone ran in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 29. Featherstone was defeated by Bill Hansell in the Republican primary on May 15. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Republican David Nelson did not seek re-election.
|Oregon State Senate, District 29 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Maryl Graybeal Featherstone||38.7%||5,284|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Maryl Graybeal + Featherstone + Oregon + Senate'"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryl Graybeal Featherstone, Campaign website
- Maryl Graybeal Featherstone, Official Facebook page
- Maryl Graybeal Featherstone, Campaign Twitter feed
- Oregon Secretary of State, 2012 Candidate Information, "Maryl Graybeal Featherstone"
- The Oregonian, Your Voter Guide 2012, "Maryl Graybeal Featherstone" (dead link)
- Project Vote Smart Biography, "Maryl Graybeal Featherstone"