Maryland 1998 ballot measures
- Two measures were approved.
- Both measures appeared on the ballot as legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
On the ballot
|LRCA||Question 1||Judicial reform||Increased minimum amount that must be claimed to entitle a party in a civil case to a trial by jury|
|LRCA||Question 2||Judicial reform||Regarding retired judges assignment|
- Maryland 2008 ballot measures
- List of Maryland ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Maryland
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Public Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |