Massachusetts attorney general election, 2014
September 9, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Massachusetts is one of 21 states with a mixed primary system. Unaffiliated voters are allowed to vote in the primary election. They may choose which party ballot they wish to vote on and still remain unaffiliated.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Massachusetts + attorney + general + election"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts Attorney General
- Massachusetts state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- The Boston Globe, Political Intelligence, "Martha Coakley launches bid for governor with handshakes and a video," September 16, 2013
- Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Website, "Massachusetts Directory of Political Parties and Designations," accessed January 3, 2014
- Hank Naughton for Attorney General 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed October 25, 2013
- Natick Patch, Naughton Ends Campaign for Attorney General, February 9, 2014
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |