|Idaho House of Representatives District 19A|
|December 1, 2012-Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$122/day outside Boise, $49/day otherwise|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Psychology, Idaho State University (1997)|
|Master's||MA, Adult Education and Organizational Learning, University of Idaho, Boise|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Erpelding served on the following committees:
|Idaho Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agricultural Affairs|
|• Resources and Conservation|
|• Revenue and Taxation|
Erpelding's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Education for All
- Excerpt: "I will work to fully fund public education at every level; support teachers’ rights to collectively bargain for fair wages; ensure that higher education is accessible to all Idaho high school graduates; enhance early childhood learning opportunities; repeal the Luna Laws and restore balance to public education."
- Advocate for Human Rights
- Excerpt: "I will work to protect the rights of every human being, the right to choose, and the rights of workers. I will speak out against the injustices proposed by the radical right."
- Responsible Economic Growth
- Excerpt: "I will work to expand Idaho’s economy by investing in renewable energy sources that support high-paying jobs; expand on regional expertise to increase business and production efficiency; ensure infrastructure improvements keep up with Idaho’s rapid growth; and bring prosperity to the middle class."
- Protecting our Quality of Life
- Excerpt: "I will work to expand long-term economic investment that provide cities and counties with resources to develop quality outdoor recreation opportunities; preserve Idaho’s open space and public lands; partner with stakeholders to reach the best possible wildlife and land management plans; and protect Idaho’s clean air and clean water."
Erpelding won election in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 19A. He defeated J. Dallas Gudgell and Troy Rohn in the Democratic primary on May 15 and defeated Mike Washburn (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 19A, General Election, 2012|
|Idaho House of Representatives District 19A Democratic Primary, 2012|
|J. Dallas Gudgell||16.8%||509|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mathew + Erpelding + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Mathew Erpelding, "Issues," accessed October 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State Election Division, "May 15, 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed 6 July 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, “November 6, 2012 General Election Results,” accessed December 27, 2012
Cherie Buckner-Webb (D)
|Idaho House of Representatives District 19A
| Succeeded by|