|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 76|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri – Rolla (1985)|
|Master's||University of Missouri – Rolla (1986)|
|Place of birth||Buffalo, WY|
Pitsch earned his B.S. and M.S. in Electrical Engineering Management from the University of Missouri – Rolla in 1985 and 1986, respectively. His professional experience includes working as CEO/President of McCourt Manufacturing, Dean of the College of Applied Science and Technology at the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith, Economic Developer for the Greater Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce and leading Western Arkansas – RITA.
Elections for the office of Arkansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014. Mathew Pitsch defeated Bobby Altes in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 76 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 76 Republican Primary, 2012|
Pitsch and his wife, Seanna, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mathew + Pitsch + Arkansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Senate elections, 2014
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House of Representatives District 76
- matpitsch.com, "Bio," accessed April 9, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 26, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2012 Election candidates," March 8, 2012
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Arkansas State Primary Election, May 22, 2012," accessed July 11, 2012
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|