|Arkansas House of Representatives District 57|
|Bachelor's||University of Central Arkansas|
|Master's||Arkansas State University|
|Profession||Shapiro Bros, Inc|
Buchman earned his BS in Management Information Systems from the University of Central Arkansas. He went on to receive his Master's in Business Administraiton from Arkansas State University. Buchman is currently employed in human resources and operations management at the SHAMCO yard of Shapiro Bros, Inc.
Buchman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economic Development in District 57
- Excerpt: "Economic development is vital to the growth of our state as well as District 57. As community members, we must find ways to make our corner of the state more attractive to prospective industries."
- Improvements in Education Technology and Educator Professional Development
- Excerpt: "District 57 is fortunate to have four outstanding school systems. Teachers in all of these organizations are truly top notch. In order to maintain this status, though, it is imperative that WE work to obtain effective resources and efficient training for our educators to maximize the ability of our teachers to pass their knowledge to our children."
- Responsible Government Spending
- Excerpt: "Money and the effective use of resources is an issue that is on the minds of many people. As a local business manager, I understand the importance of conscientious spending of money and utilization of resources in a sound manner."
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 57 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Buchman has a wife, Ashley.
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|
Arkansas Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |