|Texas House of Representatives, District 115|
|Bachelor's||James Madison University|
|J.D.||Boston School of Law, 2001|
Rinaldi earned his B.B.A. from James Madison University and his J.D. from the Boston School of Law in 2001.
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Matt Rinaldi defeated incumbent Bennett Ratliff in the Republican primary. Paul Stafford was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Stafford, Rinaldi and Kim Kelley (L) will face off in the general election.
Rinaldi has a wife, Corley.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matt + Rinaldi + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Matt Rinaldi on Facebook
- Matt Rinaldi on Twitter
- Biography from Texas Tribune
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed April 9, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State - 2012 Election and Candidate Information
- Office of the (Texas) Secretary of State, "Race Summary Report," accessed July 12, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |