Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Delaware House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Incumbent S. Quinton Johnson IV is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Matthew A. Brown is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Brown ran in the 2012 election for Delaware House of Representatives District 8. Brown ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 11, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent S. Quinton Johnson in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||S. Quinton Johnson Incumbent||69.2%||6,937|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Brown + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware House of Representatives
- Delaware House of Representatives District 8
- Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Delaware State Legislature
- State of Delaware - Official primary election candidate list
- State of Delaware - Official general election candidate list