Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 8
of the Delaware House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Delaware House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Incumbent S. Quinton Johnson IV was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Matthew A. Brown was unopposed in the Republican primary. Johnson defeated Brown in the general election.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2014
||S. Quinton Johnson IV Incumbent
|| Matthew A. Brown
- See also: Delaware House of Representatives elections, 2012
Brown ran in the 2012 election for Delaware House of Representatives District 8. Brown ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 11, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent S. Quinton Johnson in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012
||S. Quinton Johnson Incumbent
|| Matthew Brown
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Brown + Delaware + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Matthew Brown News Feed
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- ↑ State of Delaware, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- ↑ Delaware State Board of Elections, "Candidate List," accessed July 13, 2012