Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Hawaii, District 2|
|High school||Hawthorne High School (1992)|
|Bachelor's||Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute|
|Master's||University of Connecticut|
|Place of birth||Hawthorne, New Jersey|
DiGeronimo earned a bachelor's in nuclear engineering from Rennselaer Polytechnic Institue and his M.B.A. from the University of Connecticut.
DiGeronimo is a retired U.S. Navy Officer. DiGeronimo is the owner and president of VR Mergers & Acquisitions. He is also a Senior Advisor at Smith Floyd, specializing in business brokerage and consulting.
DiGeronimo ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Hawaii's 2nd District. Digeronimo sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. Digeronimo was defeated by David Crowley in the Republican primary. Candidates Rafael del Castillo, Tulsi Gabbard, Mufi Hannemann, Esther Kiaaina, Miles Shiratori, and Bob Marx ran in the Democratic primary. The primary elections were held on August 11, 2012.
|U.S. House, Hawaii, District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + DiGeronimo + Hawaii + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Digeronimo is married to Aimee DiGeronimo.
- AP Results, "Hawaii U.S. House Primary Election Results" accessed August 12, 2012
- Matthew Digeronimo for Congress Facebook Page, "Info" accessed July 23, 2012
- Matthew Digeronimo for Congress, "Just the Facts" accessed July 23, 2012
- Hawaii Elections, "Primary Candidate Report, "June 4, 2012 (dead link)