Matthew J. Corcoran
|Matthew J. Corcoran|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 88|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Connecticut House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 12, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 10, 2014. Incumbent Brendan Sharkey was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Matthew Corcoran was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sharkey will face Corcoran in the general election.
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matthew + Corcoran + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut House of Representatives
- Connecticut House of Representatives District 88
- Connecticut House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Connecticut State Legislature
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |