Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado State Senate District 21|
Plichta's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "The American people are now forced to pay more and more for a failed ideology (entitlements, social programs, etc.). Cities, counties, and states are now going bankrupt with enormous debt with no accountability for those in charge. Those who are being held accountable are us the taxpayers. We are asked to sacrifice too often with no end in sight. The American people are not the government’s credit card."
- Excerpt: "Some people believe that it is the purpose of the government to create jobs. The government cannot do this nor should it try. The government’s responsibility is to promote a free market, free enterprise, and entrepreneurialism. Endless bill after endless bill are passed under the guise of ‘job creation’ and yet the unemployment rate continues to show no improvement."
- Excerpt: "The government is now imposing itself upon our liberties. They are now forcing mandates upon religious institutions, defining morality, redistributing hard earned income for the sake of ‘fairness’, and labeling prosperity and economic creativity as negatives. We have seen an unparalleled intrusion into our self-determination over our own health care."
- Voter Identification
- Excerpt: "We must protect the integrity of each vote. Photo identification is required to drive, fly, and by alcohol. To avoid any amount of voter fraud it is important to show identification when we participate in this important process as an American."
- The Constitution and TABOR
- Excerpt: "Our Federal and State government were created to maintain the rule of law. Years ago Coloradans voted in TABOR (Tax Payer's Bill of Rights) to have a determining voice on how the State spends our money. We have seen elected officials and the Courts undermine the Constitution and the voters by putting in place FASTER/The Bridge Enterprise."
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
|Colorado State Senate, District 21 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Plichta + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Campaign website, Issues
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results