Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 85|
Shepard ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 85. He ran as an Independent candidate with no party affiliation and was defeated by incumbent Ben Glardon (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 85, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ben Glardon Incumbent||53.6%||23,185|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Matthew + Shepard + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Real estate transactions - Bradenton Herald
- Little kid wants to meet Iron Man, gets Robert Downey Jr. instead [PHOTO - Daily Caller]
- Facebook User Comes Out As Gay With 'Closet' Photograph - Huffington Post
- Jonathan Allen, Gay 'America's Got Talent' Contestant, Wows Audience With His ... - Huffington Post
- Cheryl Mills, Clinton cover-up expert, strikes again - Daily Caller
- Periodic Report of the United States of America to the United Nations ... - US Department of State (press release)
- Plan B Is OTC: Let's Get Started On Those Sex Cults - Raw Story
- Who will be the next Michele Bachmann? - Salon
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |
Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |