Matthew T. Lark
|Matthew T. Lark|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 57|
|Bachelor's||The University of Toledo|
|Master's||The University of Toledo|
Lark ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 57. Lark was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and lost against District 58 incumbent Terry Boose (R) and Robert Sherwin (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 57, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Terry Boose Incumbent||53.9%||28,390|
|Democratic||Matthew T. Lark||40.5%||21,342|
Lark and his wife Jennifer have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Matthew + Lark + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Norwalk Reflector, "State representative, county recorder races coming into focus," December 10, 2011
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- Larkforstaterep.com, "About Matt," accessed September 27, 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |