Maureen F. Delehanty
|Maureen F. Delehanty|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois Cook Judicial Circuit Court|
|Alternative court:||Cook County Subcircuits|
|Preceded by:||Patrick McGann|
|Past position:||Assistant State's Attorney|
|Law School:||John Marshall Law School, 1992|
|Candidate for:||3rd Subcircuit|
|Confirmation:||Vacancy of Patrick McGann|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||March 20, 2012|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Delehanty was appointed in October of 2009 (effective November 16) to replace Ronald Riley. She was reappointed in 2010 and later elected in 2012 to a full term that expires in December of 2018.
Delehanty was elected without opposition on November 6, 2012 to fill the subcircuit seat vacated by Patrick McGann. She won the Democratic primary on March 20, 2012, receiving 65.36% of the vote.
- See also: Illinois judicial elections, 2012
- Illinois Courts, Illinois Circuit Court Judges by Circuit
- Illinois Supreme Court, "In re: Judicial Vacancy," November 3, 2009
- Illinois State Bar Association, "Delehanty appointed Circuit Judge of Cook County, Third Subcircuit," October 6, 2010
- Illinois Board of Elections: November 6, 2012 Official Vote (Scroll to p.130)
- John Marshall Law School, "Alumni Take Oath as Circuit Judges," January 11, 2013
- Illinois State Bar Association: Judicial Candidates Seeking to Fill Judicial Vacancies 2012 (Scroll to p.4)
- Cook County Clerk: Cook County Unofficial Primary Election Results, March 20, 2012 (as of 9:00AM, 3/21/12) (Scroll to p.18)
- Committee to Elect Qualified Judges: Judicial Evaluations for the March 2012 Primary (dead link)