|New York Public Service Commissioner|
|June 14, 2006 - May 30, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||June 14, 2006|
|J.D.||Albany Law School of Union University|
Harris began her legal career as an Assistant Attorney General at the Litigation Department of the New York State Attorney General's Office. In her private practice Harris has focused on the representation of investment banks, industrial development agencies, borrowers and trustees in connection with a variety of tax-exempt and taxable financings and real estate development.
- J.D., Albany Law School of Union University
- B.A., Siena College
New York Public Service Commission (2006-2013)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Maureen + Harris + New + York"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Public Service Commission
- Public Services Commissioner
- Governor of New York
- Current Gov. Andrew Cuomo
- New York State Public Service Commission
- New York Public Service Commission Maureen Harris (dead link)
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
|New York Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|