Max Koch, III
|Max Koch, III|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 96|
Koch ran in the 2012 election for Texas House of Representatives, District 96. Koch ran unopposed in the May 29 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Bill Zedler (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Texas House of Representatives, District 96, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bill Zedler Incumbent||80.5%||36,940|
|Libertarian||Max Koch III||19.5%||8,931|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Max + Koch + Texas + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- A Scandal for the Ages - Right Side News - Right Side News
- Do-Nothing Congress Gives Inertia a Bad Name - BillMoyers.com
- 2013 WHL DRAFT RESULTS: BENSON 1ST OVERALL - Western Hockey League
- The Eagle Ford Shale - San Antonio Express
- Anti-Gay Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy Bringing UK's Legendary Pinewood ... - Towleroad
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
Public Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts A - L |
Sunshinereview:Texas school districts M - Z |