McLean County Electrical Aggregation Proposition (April 2013)
If approved, this measure would have authorized the County of McLean to arrange for the supply of electricity to its residents and small businesses that do not opt out of the program.
|McLean County Electric|
- These election results are from the McLean County elections office
Text of measure
Text of the question:
|“||Shall the County of McLean have the authority to arrange for the supply of electricity for its residential and small commercial retail customers who have not opted out of such programs?
- McLean County Clerk Website, Election Information
- Electrical Aggregation on the April Ballot for Dozens of Communities
- McLean County April 9, 2013 Speciman Ballot
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |