Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 26|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 5|
|2006 - 2010|
Levesque served in the House previously, representing Hillsborough 5 from 2006 to 2010.
Levesque earned her A.A. from New Hampshire Vocational-Technical College, B.S. from Daniel Webster College, and M.B.A. from Southern New Hampshire University. Her professional experience includes working as president of TCS of American Enterprises, LLC; quality manager; program manager; sales training; and manager.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Levesque served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Election Law|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Levesque served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Election Law|
Levesque won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 26. Levesque was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Levesque failed to advance past the November 2, 2010 general election.
Levesque advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced Brian Rater (D), incumbent Richard Drisko (R), incumbent Carolyn Gargasz (R), John Dunn (D), Georjean Shrager (D), Jim Belanger (R), and Jack Flanagan (R) in the November 2 general election.
On November 4, 2008, Levesque was re-elected by finishing fourth in the Hillsborough 5 District of the New Hampshire House of Representatives taking one of the four potential seats there. Levesque finished fourth to Carolyn Gargasz (4,592), Richard Drisko (4,573), and Donald Ryder (4,124). She was followed by Matthew Jacobs (3,768), Linda Avard (2,519), Art Sweed (2,505), and Stephanie Ashbaugh (2,485).  Levesque raised $1,590 for her campaign funds. 
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2008 Levesque raised $1,590 in campaign donations. Her top three donors are listed below.
|Jerry & Michelle Perkins||$500|
|Hollis Democrats, Hollis Democrats||$210|
She and her husband, Scott, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Melanie + Levesque + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House votes to kill casino bill - Nashua Telegraph
- NH House votes, 312-0, to disavow 'unfounded speculation' about Boston ... - Concord Monitor
- Rep should get a values check - Cabinet.com
- Fisher Cats walk off with win over Sea Dogs - Concord Monitor
- Letter: Send a message, Sanbornton - Concord Monitor
- Letter: A lesson in political courage for Ayotte - Concord Monitor
- State spending plan is a return to budget gimmicks - Nashua Telegraph
- Rotarian Rolf Bremer recognized for his service - Cabinet.com
- Letter: Lawmakers must focus on the middle class - Concord Monitor
- Letter: What about our own bombs, in Pakistan? - Concord Monitor
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006