For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 52|
|Date of birth||08/27/1958|
McClure's professional experience includes working as the founder of Contract Pumping, owner of a ranch, and construction worker at T.H. Russell.
McClure's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Second Amendment Rights"
- "NO State Income Tax"
- "Keeping Taxes Low"
- "Smaller, Less Intrusive Government"
- "I Believe the Legislature needs to Remember that it's the Tax Payers Money and Not Theirs"
- "State Government needs to be very Frugal with the Tax Payers' Money"
- "I Strongly Believe in the Traditional Family Lifestyle"
- "I am Very Pro- Ranching and Energy, and do not believe in increasing the Ad Valorem or severance Taxes over current levels"
- "I Believe that instead of the current health care reform law, we need to encourage competition by opening up to buying policies across State lines and lowering cost with Tort Reform"
- "If elected I will work very hard to find State Government waste and, where possible, to downsize State Government"
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 52 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Sue Wallis Incumbent||46.1%||520|
McClure and his wife, Vicki, have three children; Merle II, Dean, and Heather.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Merle + McClure + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.