|Former candidate for|
|Maryland State Senate, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Profession||Activist, Government Affairs Consultant|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 16
of the Maryland State Senate
He ran unsuccessfully for District 16
of the Maryland House of Delegates
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maryland State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Susan Lee defeated J'aime Drayton and Hugh Hill in the Democratic primary, while Meyer Marks was unopposed in the Republican primary. Lee defeated Marks in the general election.
|Maryland State Senate District 16, General Election, 2014
|| Meyer Marks
|Maryland State Senate, District 16 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Hugh Hill
| J'aime Drayton
- See also: Maryland Gubernatorial and Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
Meyer considered a run for Governor of Maryland but did not file his intent with the Maryland State Board of Elections by the filing deadline. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
- See also: Maryland House of Delegates elections, 2010
Marks lost in the general election on November 2, 2010, coming in sixth. Three seats were available in the district.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Meyer + Marks + Maryland + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Meyer Marks News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- ↑ Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for State Senate," accessed December 5, 2014
- ↑ Meyer Marks for Maryland Official 2014 Campaign website, "Homepage," accessed July 18, 2013
- ↑ Maryland Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed March 4, 2014