|Michigan House of Representatives District 8|
|Birthday||December 7, 1981|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Six challengers face off in the Democratic primary. Christopher Ewald is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Grillier ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 8. She ran against Sherry Gay-Dagnogo, Taryn Jones, and David E. Nathan in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|David Nathan Incumbent||44.9%||4,790|
Grillier was a Democratic candidate for District 10 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. She was defeated in the August 3 primary by Harvey Santana.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mia + Grillier + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 8
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Mia Grillier on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 4, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, accessed July 19, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |