|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives District 8|
|Date of birth||December 7, 1981|
|Place of birth||Detroit, Michigan|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Sherry Gay-Dagnogo defeated five other challengers in the Democratic primary. Christopher Ewald was unopposed in the Republican primary. Gay-Dagnogo defeated Ewald in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 8 General Election, 2014|
Grillier ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 8. She ran against Sherry Gay-Dagnogo, Taryn Jones, and David E. Nathan in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 8 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|David Nathan Incumbent||44.9%||4,790|
Grillier was a Democratic candidate for District 10 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. She was defeated in the August 3 primary by Harvey Santana.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mia + Grillier + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 8
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Mia Grillier on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 4, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, accessed July 19, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |