For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Miami Trace School District Levy Renewal (March 2012)
This measure was approved
- YES: 1,633 (54.6%)
- NO: 1,358 (45.4%)
- YES: 1 (50%)
- NO: 1 (50%)
- YES 1 (33.33%)
- NO 2 (66.67%)
- YES 60 (48.36%)
- NO 63 (51.64%)
This measure sought to renew the current school levy which was set at a rate of $.58 per $100 of assessed property value for a further five years in order to continue to pay for operational costs in the school district area.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall a levy renewing an existing levy be imposed by the Miami Trace Local School District, for the purpose of avoiding an operating deficit in the sum of $2,400,000 per year, and a levy of taxes to be made outside of the ten-mill limitation estimated by the county auditor to average five and eight-tenths (5.8) mills for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to fifty-eight cents ($0.58) for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for a period of five (5) years, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013?|
- Fayette County Board of Elections, March Election Results
- 'Highland County Board of Elections, March Election Results (dead link)
- Madison County Board of Elections, Unofficial March Election Results
- Pickaway County Board of Elections, Current Election Results
- Clinton County Board of Elections, Current Sample Ballot (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |