|Arkansas House of Representatives District 89|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Justice of the Peace|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Neal's professional experience includes working as the owner of Neal's Cafe and serving as a Justice of the Peace.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Neal served on the following committees:
|Arkansas Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Management, Vice Chair|
|• Legislative Council|
|• Joint Budget|
|• Joint Energy|
|• City, County and Local Affairs|
Neal's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Job Creation
- Excerpt: "I will work to facilitate a business climate not only in Springdale but in Arkansas to make our region and state more attractive to employers."
- Protect the Rights of the Unborn
- Excerpt: "I am Pro-Life and will stand in the gap to ensure current rights of the unborn remain protected and will support legislation that protects or enhances the protection of our future citizens."
- 2nd Amendment Rights
- Excerpt: "I will fight any encroachment of 2nd Amendment rights at the state level."
- Small Business
- Excerpt: "Many say that small businesses are the backbone of our economy and I agree. As a small business owner I understand the expenses and regulations that the government places on small business owners."
Neal ran in the 2012 election for Arkansas House of Representatives, District 89. Neal ran unopposed in the May 22 Republican primary and defeated Yessie Hernandez (D) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|Arkansas House of Representatives, District 89, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Micah S. Neal||63.5%||2,704|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Neal has two sons.
Charlie Collins (R)
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 89
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|
Arkansas Freedom of Information Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | FOIA procedures | Transparency Advocates | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |
List of counties |
List of Cities |
List of School Board Districts |