Michael A. Shurn
|Michael A. Shurn|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Indiana Circuit Courts|
|Position:||Pulaski County, Indiana|
|Undergraduate:||University of Indianapolis|
|Law School:||Indiana University's McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis|
|Candidate for:||Pulaski County Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||May 8, 2102|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Awards and associations
In 2011, Shurn received the H.J. Halleck Award. The Hallek Award is a community service award, which is given annually to a person who makes their community better
In 2006, Shurn ran for judge to the circuit court of Pulaski County, Indiana. In the Democratic primary he ran unopposed. In the general election he ran against Republican John A. Kocher. Shurn won the general election receiving 63% of the vote.
- Martindale, "Michael Anthony Shurn Profile," accessed October 5, 2012
- WKVI, "Pulaski County Circuit Court Judge Named H.J. Halleck Award Winner," January 28, 2011
- Indiana Secretary of State, Judge of the Circuit Court primary results
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2006 Indiana Election Results,"