is a 2014 Libertarian
candidate for District 23
of the Colorado House of Representatives
. He ran unsuccessfully for the same seat in 2012
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Max Tyler was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jane Barnes was unopposed in the Republican primary. Tyler, Barnes and Michael Beckerman (L) will face off in the general election.
- See also: Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2012
Beckerman ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 23. He was defeated by Max Tyler (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 23, General Election, 2012
||Max Tyler Incumbent
|| Rick Enstrom
|| Michael M. Beckerman
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Beckerman + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Beckerman News Feed
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014