was a 2012 Democratic
candidate for District 41
of the California State Assembly
Cacciotti's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Too many people are struggling right now. I was out of work in 1991 and it took me six months to find work then, and the economy then was nothing like it is now. We are in a time of people truly hurting."
- Excerpt: "A main tenet of my campaign is to find common sense solutions for California – that means not wasting taxpayers’ money. During my time as Mayor of South Pasadena, we have actually increased our reserves from $2 million to $7 million, all while fixing our city’s infrastructure and not cutting a single job."
- Excerpt: "Each year, our country wastes millions of dollars on foreign oil – money that could be going straight into the pockets of California’s workforce."
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2012
Cacciotti ran in the 2012 election for California State Assembly District 41. He was eliminated in the blanket primary on June 5, 2012.
|California State Assembly, District 41 Blanket Primary, 2012
|| Victoria Rusnak
|| Ed Colton
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Cacciotti + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Michael Cacciotti News Feed