Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 17|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cahill served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services|
Cahill won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 17. Cahill advanced past the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Cahill + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Seacoast representatives react to controversial casino vote - Seacoastonline.com
- New Hampshire Roll Call - Seacoastonline.com
- Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says Jeff Bauman 'Was Not In Pain ... - Huffington Post
- Boston Bombing Skeptic Stella Tremblay Questions 'If' Double Amputee Jeff ... - Huffington Post
- Stella Tremblay Called 'F-cking Idiot' By Voter For Boston Bombing Conspiracy ... - Huffington Post
- Sportsday - as it happened - BBC Sport
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found