Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Maine State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. Michael Carpenter was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Michael Willette was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Carpenter was running in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 8. Carpenter ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012, but withdrew prior to the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Carpenter + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014