|Maine House of Representatives District 62|
|2010 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Clarke currently serves as a Captain/Paramedic for the City of Bath fire department. Clarke is a member of the National Urban Search and Rescue Task Force Response system, and has experience in disaster areas such as the World Trade Center and the states devastated by Hurricane Katrina.
Clarke studied Leadership and Organizational Studies at the University of Southern Maine.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Clarke served on the following committees:
Clarke's opponent in the November 2 general election was Republican candidate Robert Winglass. According to official results, Clarke defeated Winglass in the November 2 general election. Democratic incumbent Thomas Watson was not eligible for re-election under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 62 (2010)|
|Michael Clarke (D)||1,877||55%|
|Robert J. Winglass (R)||1,482||43% |
In 2010, Clarke raised $4,841 in contributions. 
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $4,338 to his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Michael + Clarke + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Battle Lines Drawn as Joint Casino Committee Holds First Hearing - Patch.com
- Rep. Polis Introduces Bill to Forbid Employment Discrimination Based on ... - Targeted News Service (subscription)
- Rep. Courtney Introduces Bill to Extend Reduced Interest Rate for Federal ... - Targeted News Service (subscription)
- Rep. Thompson Introduces Bill to Revise Congressional Nomination for ... - Targeted News Service (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Clarke and his wife Perian Moore have one child.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
Thomas Watson (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 62
| Succeeded by|
Jennifer DeChant (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |