For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance|
|April 26, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 13, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Tom Corbett (R)|
|Bachelor's||James Madison University|
|J.D.||Widener University School of Law|
An attorney by trade, Consedine focused on regulatory and corporate matters involving insurance entities and consumers. He was department counsel for the Pennsylvania Insurance Department from 1995-1999. From 1999 to January 2011 he was with the firm of Saul Ewing LLP where he served as Partner and Vice-Chair of the firm's Insurance Practice Group.
He began his career worked at the U.S. Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands. From 1993 to 1995 he was an associate with Dewey & LeBoeuf.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law
- Bachelor's, Political Science and Journalism, James Madison University
Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance (2011-present)
Consedine has served as Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance since 2011.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Consedine + Pennsylvania + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- Commissioner Consedine's official biography
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Consedine on LinkedIn
- Governor Elect Tom Corbett, "Gov.-elect Corbett to nominate Ronald J. Tomalis as Secretary of Education and Michael F. Consedine as Insurance Commissioner," January 13, 2011
- Pennsylvania Department of Insurance, " Meet the Insurance Commissioner," accessed March 4, 2013
- LinkedIn, "Michael Consedine," accessed March 4, 2013
- Life Health Pro, "Michael Consedine to Lead Pennsylvania Department," January 19, 2011
|Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|