|Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance|
|April 26, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 13, 2011|
|Appointed by||Gov. Tom Corbett (R)|
|Bachelor's||James Madison University|
|J.D.||Widener University School of Law|
An attorney by trade, Consedine focused on regulatory and corporate matters involving insurance entities and consumers. He was department counsel for the Pennsylvania Insurance Department from 1995-1999. From 1999 to January 2011 he was with the firm of Saul Ewing LLP where he served as Partner and Vice-Chair of the firm's Insurance Practice Group.
He began his career worked at the U.S. Consulate in Amsterdam, Netherlands. From 1993 to 1995 he was an associate with Dewey & LeBoeuf.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law
- Bachelor's, Political Science and Journalism, James Madison University
Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance (2011-present)
Consedine has served as Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance since 2011.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Consedine + Pennsylvania + Insurance"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- Commissioner Consedine's official biography
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Consedine on LinkedIn
- Governor Elect Tom Corbett, "Gov.-elect Corbett to nominate Ronald J. Tomalis as Secretary of Education and Michael F. Consedine as Insurance Commissioner," January 13, 2011
- Pennsylvania Department of Insurance, " Meet the Insurance Commissioner," accessed March 4, 2013
- LinkedIn, "Michael Consedine," accessed March 4, 2013
- Life Health Pro, "Michael Consedine to Lead Pennsylvania Department," January 19, 2011
|Pennsylvania Commissioner of Insurance
| Succeeded by|