|Missouri House Of Representatives District 77|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Corcoran has worked as a Fire Protection Sprinkler Fitter with Local 268 Union, and was a Crew Chief with James Engineering and Surveying. He attended Saint Louis Community College and Florissant Valley Community College.
Corcoran served as an Alderman on the Saint Ann City Council and Chairman of the Council Budget from 1993-1996. He is a member of the Holy Trinity Parish Catholic Church. He is married and has 2 children.
- International Trade and Immigration
- Job Creation and Economic Development
- Special Standing Committee on Children and Families
- Joint Committee on Economic Development Policy And Planning
Michael Corcoran raised $11,299 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 77|
|Michael Corcoran (D)||11,502||100.0%|
Listed below is the largest contributor to Michael Corcoran's 2008 campaign.
|77th Democratic Representative District CMTE||$1,000|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Michael Corcoran
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Missouri State House District 77
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |