|U.S. House, West Virginia, District 2|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Davis is an artist and campground operator. He is a retired school teacher.
Davis switched parties in 2011, from Democratic to Republican.
According to his website, Davis supported progressive taxation, reduced military spending, and marijuana legalization. He opposes bank bailouts.
|West Virginia's 2nd Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Shelley Moore Capito Incumbent||83%||35,088|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Davis + West Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia Metro News, "2012 Primary Results," May 8, 2012 (dead link)
- Charleston Gazette, "Artist, evangelist challenge Capito in GOP primary," April 28, 2012
- Michael Davis campaign website, "Issues," accessed May 2, 2012 (timed out) (timed out)
- West Virginia Secretary of State "2012 Primary Results"