For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio House of Representatives District 12|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
DeBose's professional experience is as a building and grounds superintendent and an ordained minister.
DeBose earned a B.A. in mass media communication from Cleveland State University and a certificate in public administration from David Meyers University. He and his wife, Cheryl, have three children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, DeBose served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Economic Development Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Faith-based Initiatives Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
DeBose was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 12|
|Michael DeBose (D)||40,816|
|Bryan Glencer (R)||4,122|
In 2008, DeBose collected $8,005 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$3,500|
|OHIO FEDERATION OF TEACHERS||$1,150|
|OHIO DENTAL ASSOCIATION||$500|
- Representative DeBose's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. DeBose
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative DeBose's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Representative DeBose's facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeBose
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 12
| Succeeded by|
John E. Barnes Jr. (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |