|Ohio House of Representatives District 12|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
DeBose's professional experience is as a building and grounds superintendent and an ordained minister.
DeBose earned a B.A. in mass media communication from Cleveland State University and a certificate in public administration from David Meyers University. He and his wife, Cheryl, have three children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, DeBose served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Economic Development Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Faith-based Initiatives Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
DeBose was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 12|
|Michael DeBose (D)||40,816|
|Bryan Glencer (R)||4,122|
In 2008, DeBose collected $8,005 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$3,500|
|OHIO FEDERATION OF TEACHERS||$1,150|
|OHIO DENTAL ASSOCIATION||$500|
- Representative DeBose's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. DeBose
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative DeBose's State Surge sponsored bills (timed out)
- Representative DeBose's facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. DeBose
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Republican State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Democratic State Representative: Results for Primary: March 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "State Representative: Results for general election on November 4, 2008," accessed June 11, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 campaign contributions," accessed December 18, 2014
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 12
| Succeeded by|
John E. Barnes Jr. (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |