Prior to his election to the state assembly, Duvall served on the Yorba Linda City Council from 2000 to 2006.
Duvall's professional experience includes working as an insurance agent.
Duvall was a member of the Foothill/Eastern Corridor Joint Powers Authority, a director of the Orange County Sanitation District Ground Water Replenishment System, a member of the Board of Directors of the Orange County Transportation Authority and a member of the Santa Ana River Flood Protection Agency.
Duvall was involved in major controversy in September 2009 over a sexual scandal. He was caught describing to a fellow assemblyman the lewd details of his sexual liaisons with a female lobbyist whose clients are directly associated with one of Duvall's committees. The conversation was recorded by the microphones at a publicly televised hearing.
- Link to the Article on OC Weekly
- Link to Video Recording on KCAL news
- Link to article from Red County
Duvall is married and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Duvall + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Legislature
- California State Assembly
- California Assembly Committees
- California state legislative districts
- Biographical profile of Michael Duvall on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found