Michael E. Connolly
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 48|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place September 9, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Steven Gamache defeated Michael E. Connolly in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Brian Newberry was unopposed in the Republican primary. Gamache and Newberry will face off in the general election.
|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 48 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michael E. Connolly||47.1%||567|
Connolly ran in the 2012 election for Rhode Island House of Representatives District 48. Connolly was unopposed in the September 11 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Brian Newberry (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Connolly + Rhode Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 48
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Representative in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "2014 Statewide Primary Results: Representative in General Assembly," accessed September 26, 2014
- Candidates in Upcoming Elections, "Rhode Island Secretary of State," accessed July 11, 2012