Michael G. Takac
|Michael G. Takac|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida Fifth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/2007 - 1/2019|
|Past position:||Senior Assistant Attorney General|
|Undergraduate:||Wake Forest University|
|Law School:||Campbell School of Law|
|Candidate for:||Fifth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Biography and Education
Takac worked as Assistant General Counsel for Gov. Lawton Chiles from 1997 to 1999. After spending six years as a private practice lawyer, he joined the state Attorney General's Office, where he rose to the position of Senior Assistant Attorney General. He was then elected to the circuit court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Lake-Sumter MPO, "Investiture ceremony for Michael G. Takac to be held Feb. 2," January 31, 2007
- Sumter County Supervisor of Elections, ""Elected Officials," accessed May 25, 2014"
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Lawdiary, "Biographies of State and County Court Judges in Florida," accessed May 24, 2014 Scroll to p.105
- St. Petersburg Times, "Morley, Hyslop, Takac and Merritt would serve best," August 21, 2006
- Florida Division of Elections, "2012 Candidate Listing"