Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Garcia served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Fish and Game and Marine Resources|
Garcia won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 34. Garcia was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Garcia + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Griffin Votes Against Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Michael Sherman Leaves Trail Of Coins To Robbery Scene, Gets Arrested - Huffington Post
- Roll Call for the Panel Recommendation to Kill Casino Bill - Patch.com
- Mixed Reaction from Selectmen, Lawmakers on Casino Vote - Patch.com
- Wyoming State High School Track and Field: Thursday's Results - Casper Star-Tribune Online
- House Panel Recommends Casino Bill Be Killed - Patch.com
- PAYT program starts July 1 - Wicked Local Plymouth
- BRIEFLY: May 11 - Wicked Local
- Ashley Fleming Arrested For Attempting To Steal Bible From Georgia Barnes ... - Huffington Post
- Two Rochester Students Named as Minnesota's 2013 Presidential Scholars - St. Paul Asian American Press
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found