Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Larry Meeker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Brett Hildabrand was unopposed in the Republican primary. Hildabrand defeated Meeker and Michael Kerner (L) in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 17, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Brett Hildabrand Incumbent||49.7%||4,466|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
Kerner's opponents in the November 2 general election were Democratic candidate Bryan Cox and Republican candidate Kelly Meigs. According to official results, Meigs defeated Kerner and Cox with 5,647 votes; Cox received 2,962 votes and Kerner received 345.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Kerner + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 General Election Candidate List, accessed August 8, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Official Kansas general election results
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |