|New Jersey State Senate, District 21|
Komondy has operated a Dunkin Donuts franchise for three decades. He also serves as a volunteer firefighter in Bernards Township, New Jersey.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Komondy ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 21. Komondy was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Thomas Kean (R) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate, District 21 General Election, 2013|
|Republican||Thomas Kean Incumbent||69.6%||42,423|
Komondy currently resides in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Komondy + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- PolitickerNJ, "Democrats turn to Komondy to challenge Kean in LD 21: 'I get up every day at 5 in the morning'," March 20, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013