Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 22B|
Law ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 22B. He lost against Jason Monks, Fred Tilman and Stephen Warren in the Republican primary on May 15, 2012. Sharon Fisher ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives District 22B Republican Primary, 2012|
|Charles D. Hoffman||4.4%||105|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Law + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ill. House approves guns plan opposed by governor - The Idaho Statesman
- Obama Nominates 2 Senate Aides As SEC Commissioners - Law360 (subscription)
- After failure on gun legislation, Obama learning limits of his power - The Idaho Statesman
- Barrick fined $16m for Pascua-Lama violations - The Idaho Statesman
- The Morning Risk Report: State-Owned 'Victims' Seeking Bribery Damages - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Idaho rep complains lobbying helped kill gun bill - Idaho State Journal
- Teen Brother Arrested After 2 Utah Boys, Ages 4 And 10, Found Dead - Huffington Post
- Marcus Hedger, Wrongfully Fired Worker, Loses His Home With NLRB In Limbo - Huffington Post
- House feels the heat on immigration reform - Los Angeles Times
- Marijuana is drug most often linked to crime, study finds - The Idaho Statesman
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found