|Maine House of Representatives District 103|
|2010 - Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$13,852/year (first regular session) |
$9,661/year/year (second regular session)
|Per diem||$38/day, plus $32/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Place of birth||Poughkeepsie, NY|
McClellan is a consultant in organization and development.
McClellan graduated from SUNY Brockport in 1983 with a degree in Therapeutic Recreation.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, McClellan served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Education and Cultural Affairs|
|• Insurance and Financial Services|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McClellan served on the following committees:
|Maine Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Education and Cultural Affairs|
McClellan won re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 103. McClellan ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and defeated Leslie Stephenson (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 103, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael McClellan Incumbent||53.1%||2,715|
McClellan's opponent in the November 2 general election was Democratic candidate Leslie Stephenson. According to unofficial results, McClellan defeated Stephenson in the November 2 general election. Republican incumbent John Robinson did not seek re-election, although he was eligible to do so under Maine's term limits.
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 103 (2010)|
|Michael McClellan (R)||2,306||52%|
|Leslie Stephenson (D)||1,997||45% |
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, McClellan raised $9,135 in contributions. 
His top contributor was the Public Fund, which donated $8,940 to his campaign.
McClellan and his wife Michelle have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Michael + McClellan + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislature wades through hundreds of proposals - The Portland Phoenix
- Watchdog group to investigate Maine Center for Disease Control, DHHS after ... - Bangor Daily News
- Education committee stalls proposal to change charter school funding that they ... - Bangor Daily News
- Maine New Bullying Law Targeted for Changes - Mpbn - MPBN News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Michael McClellan on LinkedIn
- ↑ Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- ↑ Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- ↑ The Portland Press Herald general election results
- ↑ Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- ↑ 2010 contributions
John Robinson (R)
|Maine House of Representatives District 103
| Succeeded by|
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |
Freedom of Access Act | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |