Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 26|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Reed served on this committee:
Reed ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 35. Reed advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 35 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Peter Silva Incumbent||32.6%||344|
|Michael Reed Incumbent||21.8%||230|
On November 2, 2010 Reed won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
In 2010, a year in which Reed was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Reed + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Martin O'Malley Using Fundraising, Agenda To Explore 2016 Run - Huffington Post
- HUFFPOST HILL - Person Invokes Constitution, Is Obviously Guilty - Huffington Post
- Courthouse records - Worcester Telegram
- Police Logs - The Daily News of Newburyport
- Former Sen. Judd Gregg Named CEO Of Top Wall Street Lobbying Group - Huffington Post
- Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul Push For Hemp Legalization In Senate Fight - Huffington Post
- Michael Maxwell, Suspected Robber, Takes Mugshot After Victims Beat, Tasered ... - Huffington Post
- DC Celebrities: Check Out Some Stars You May Not Know Hail From The District - Huffington Post
- North Carolina Birth Control Bill Protested By Women In 'Mad Men' Garb - Huffington Post
- Wyoming State High School Track and Field: Thursday's Results - Casper Star-Tribune Online
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010