For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Former candidate for|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 91|
Scott's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||I am committed to do my best to:
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Patrick Lockhart was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Robert W. Behning defeated Michael S. Scott in the Republican primary. Behning defeated Lockhart in the general election.
|Indiana House of Representatives 91, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Robert W. Behning Incumbent||66.4%||5,981|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Robert Behning Incumbent||57.6%||2,351|
|Michael S. Scott||42.4%||1,731|
Scott ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 91. Incumbent Robert W. Behning defeated Scott in the Republican primary. Michael Blinn ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on May 8, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Robert Behning Incumbent||63.1%||3,676|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Scott + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Indiana House of Representatives
- Indiana House of Representatives District 91
- Indiana House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Indiana General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Michael Scott on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Michael Scott for Indiana, homepage," accessed April 28, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |