For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michael S. Tedesco
|Former candidate for|
|Delaware State Senate, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Tedesco's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I will always answer my constituents calls and meet with community groups on a regular basis."
Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt: "I will meet with business leaders in the community and draw from their knowledge to arrive at better decisions about how to grow our local economy. I want to explore areas where regulation and government interference leads businesses to go elsewhere. I want to see incentives to bring businesses here that are directly tied to the actual creation of jobs as opposed to just tax breaks that do not necessarily create a single job."
We need to fast track The Kent County Regional Sports Complex (KCRSC).
- Excerpt: "This project when completed will bring jobs and economic stimulus directly to the families and businesses in our community. It is currently being held up by politicians and bureaucrats at DelDot."
- Excerpt: "Districts, teachers and parents need greater local control over the entire process and funding. "
- Excerpt: "The long term solution for this is to provide an environment that fosters the creation of quality jobs and improvement of our local economy. To address the immediate concerns, I will work with law enforcement to find better solutions to deal with this growing epidemic."
- Excerpt: "I will oppose any legislation that infringes on the second amendment rights of our law abiding citizens who seek only to protect themselves in this environment."
- See also: Delaware State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Delaware State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 8, 2014. Incumbent Colin Bonini was unopposed in the Republican primary and defeated Michael S. Tedesco (I) in the general election.
|Delaware State Senate, District 16, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Colin Bonini Incumbent||74.3%||6,178|
|Independent||Michael S. Tedesco||25.7%||2,135|
| Delaware House of Representatives, District 34 |
2010 General election results
|Donald Blakey (R)||5,015||61.7%|
|Jill A. Fuchs (D)||2,393||29.4%|
|Michael S. Tedesco (Unaffiliated)||463||5.7%|
|Jonathan Marango (Ind. Party of Delaware)||262||3.2%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Tedesco + Delaware + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Delaware State Senate
- Delaware State Senate District 16
- Delaware State Senate elections, 2014
- Delaware State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Michael S. Tedesco on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- State of Delaware - Official general election candidate list
- Michael S. Tedesco's for Senate, "Issues," accessed October 21, 2014
- State of Delaware, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- State of Delaware, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 10, 2014
- State of Delaware, "Official general election results," accessed November 13, 2014
- Delaware Elections Division, "Official 2010 Election results," accessed March 20, 2014