Michael Shaw (Oklahoma)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 26|
|High school||Vanoss High School (1996)|
|Bachelor's||East Central University (2000)|
|Master's||East Central University (2001)|
- 1996: Vanoss High School
- 2000: East Central University, Political Science
- 2001, East Central University, Master's in Human Resources
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Justin Freeland Wood||56.8%||1,063|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Shaw + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Shaw and his wife Amber are the parents of three sons, Dylan, 12, Keagan, 4, and Gavin, 3.
- News Star, "Michael Shaw Announces Candidacy" accessed June 18, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |