Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 173|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Father Judge High School|
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Michael Tomlinson was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Michael Driscoll defeated Paul Definis and Dennis Kilderry, Jr. in the Democratic primary. Arlen Curtis Larue, Sr. (D) was removed from the ballot on March 28, 2014. Tomlinson and Driscoll will face off in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 173 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Dennis Kilderry, Jr.||21.5%||1,075|
Tomlinson ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania Senate District 5. Tomlinson ran unchallenged in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by incumbent Mike Stack (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania State Senate, District 5, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mike Stack Incumbent||71.6%||65,587|
Tomlinson is married and has four children. He is legally blind.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Tomlinson + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 173
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Objections Cases Filed with the Department of State," accessed April 29, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 General Primary," accessed March 11, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 General Election," accessed March 11, 2014
- Miketomlinsonforsenate.com, "Personal bio," accessed October 8, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |