Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida Fifth Circuit Court|
|Active:||1/2007 - 1/2019|
|Past position:||Attorney in private practice|
|Past term:||1986 - 2006|
|Undergraduate:||University of Tampa|
|Law School:||Stetson University College of Law, 1986|
|Candidate for:||Fifth Circuit Court|
|Election information 2012:|
|Primary date:||August 14, 2012|
Biography and Education
Morley worked as a private practice lawyer (with an emphasis in family law and civil litigation) prior to her election to the circuit court in 2006.
- See also: Florida judicial elections, 2012
- Florida Fifth Judicial Circuit: The Honorable Michelle T. Morley (dead link)
- Orlando Sentinel, "Morley for circuit judge," August 30, 2006
- Sumter County Supervisor of Elections: Election results Select "2006 Primary"
- Sumter County Supervisor of Elections: Past Elections
- Sumter County Supervisor of Elections, ""Elected Officials," accessed May 25, 2014"
- Judicial selection in Florida
- Martindal.com, "Judge Profile: Michelle T. Morley"
- St. Petersburg Times, "Experienced attorneys vying for open seat," August 23, 2006
- Florida Division of Elections, "2012 Candidate Listing"