For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan 1968 ballot measures
1968 ballot in Michigan.
- Five passed, while three were defeated.
- All eight measures were put there through a vote of the Michigan State Legislature.
- Elections on ballot measures took place both in August and in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|Proposal 1||Judiciary||Establish judicial tenure commission|
|Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Require legislature to create state officers compensation commission|
|Proposal 3||Judiciary||Define manner of filling judicial vacancies|
|Proposal 1||Taxes||Permit state to impose graduate income tax|
|VR||Proposal 2||Admin of gov't||Whether to establish of daylight savings time in Michigan|
|LRSS||Proposal 3||Bonds||Bonds for prevention and abatement of water pollution|
|LRSS||Proposal 4||Bonds||Bonds for public recreation|
|Proposal 5||Admin of gov't||Allow members of state legislature to run for other offices during term|
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Michigan